Innovative initiatives to engage and integrate men into the integrated community empowerment program to address the elusive relational aspect of family empowerment. and also to bring farmers„ petty businessman live-stock holders, the Colletives are formed.
Benefits Of Forming a Collective
- Access to technical and market information.
- Improved buying and selling power.
- Likely to maintain useful and relevant activities.
- High motivation for sustainability.
- Builds social cohesion.
- Internal and external credits for cultivation.
Objectives of the Collectives
- To address production and marketing issues.
- To develop ‘self-help’ approaches.
- To provide pooled resources.
- To provide a forum for training and information sharing.
- To avail external financial